Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is This Really Happening?

Well, the new Azrael series starts tomorrow. I'm still having trouble coming to terms with this. I know that I should be over the whole thing, but...

It gets kind of difficult when they start mentioning me in the previews. It makes me want to keep watching to see if they say anything else. I know the writer said we wouldn't be seeing or hearing from me... But how much do you want to bet that they'll do a Blackest Night tie in to try and increase what will probably be really low sales? And who do you think will be the starring Black Lantern?

I have no idea how I'm going to fit one of those rings over my crazy three-finger gauntlets...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, just enjoy the moment, man! Right now, it's all good!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Hey, not only do they acknowledge that he's not he real Azrael in the series, you know he's heading for a good comeuppance!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jake said...

So, interesting developments in the Blackest Night issue that came out this week, wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home