Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Are You Going to Do About It?

RRARRRR! That jerk Doctor Polaris might not want to be a Black Lantern, but I like it. Do you think I'd ever have the guts to call him a jerk otherwise?

Being a Black Lantern really frees you up to say what you think. I'm not going to take any more crap from Doctor Polaris or anybody else. Especially not "Batman." I'm going to get you, Dick Grayson. I'm going to pay you back for never trusting me when I was trying to help protect your pathetic city.

I'm going to find Tim Drake, too. He was almost as bad. And you know what? I never met Damien but I think I'll probably want to rip out his heart too. RRARRR!

How do you like the new Black Lantern Azrael, huh? Do I make you angry? Good.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

On the contrary, I am completely on board with your plans to kill Damien, and if Tim and Grayson have to bite it to make that happen, well omlettes, eggs, breaking, etc.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Azrael said...

Hm, I'm sensing a distinct lack of compassion from you.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well SOMEone's a little crankypants!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you save your wrath for the new Azrael that is currently running around as well as the editorial staff at DC?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home