Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New HeroClix

RRARRR, Black Lantern Azrael here again with some seriously good news for all my fans. In the same way that I and the other forgotten heroes of the DCU have risen from our graves, WizKids' HeroClix game also seems to have been reborn.

Why does this matter? RRARRR! I'll tell you. I only got one HeroClix to represent me, while guys like Hawkman, Booster Gold, and Aquaman got two or more. What are the chances that we'll be seeing HeroClix representing the legions of Black Lanterns? Pretty good, no? And don't you think they're likely to include most of the Lanterns who got lines in the mini-series?

Black Lanterns like me. Don't deny it: when you see those new Azrael HeroClix you'll be feeling avarice. RRARRR!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Given the tendency for Black Lantern resurrectees to use their awesome undead powers to simulate whatever they did while they were alive, wouldn't it be more likely for Heroclix to release "Black Lantern" rules?

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

You had another figure as well! It was you in your own Batman outfit, and absed on the stats I saw, that Clix was quite the beast. Plus it was fairly rare and expensive!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Azrael said...

RRARRR, that's true. I'd forgotten that. Thanks!

Now let me eat your heart, please.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Spectrum Rider said...

Speaking of BN (but otherwise a little OT): Can anybody tell me what Diana realized about Mera and her heart at the end of BN:WW #3? Because unless it was "She loved Aquaman," I can't make it out. And I assumed we knew that.

And are we to conclude that Diana loves Clark?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

See my latest post, Spectrum Rider. I have the exact same question and would love for someone to figure it out for me.

As to Diana, that's Batman not Superman. A possible romantic relationship was hinted between them during the previous JLA series.

Personally, I think they would have worked well together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home