Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Difficult Decision

I'm still not sure if I want to be buying Batgirl.

I haven't added it to my pull list yet. But I did pick up the first two issues to give them a try. I liked them. I didn't love them, but I liked them. And I'm not sure what I should do next.

Chances are I'll end up picking up issue three as well. But if I keep doing this I'll start to lose out on the savings I could be getting by pre-ordering.

But I'm still not sure I want to do that. I can't really explain what my problem with the series is. I like the character, I like the art, and I like the direction they're going. I just don't know what it is...

Maybe I'll let issue three be the tie-breaker...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kello said...

Batgirl is a generic bat-book, kind of like Robin and Nightwing used to be. It comes down to how much you like the character, because the series seems pretty formulaic.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Jake said...

It certainly hasn't done anything to Wow me. I really get the idea that Dan Didio must HATE Cassandra, because there was no reason to cancel her series, nor any reason for her to stop being Batgirl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home