Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crossovers

RRARRR! Black Lantern Azrael here to talk about the solicitations for March. Did you jerks notice that they mentioned my old employer the Order of St. Dumas? What do you think that means?

I don't care what you think. Know that I think it means they might actually mention me. They'd better, or I'm going to march right up and tear out Michael Lane's heart. Of course, I'm probably going to try and do that anyway. RRARRRR!

Where's the Azrael/Blackest Night crossover, huh? Stupid new Azrael probably can't carry a book for too long without some sort of big name crossover. Give me the chance to fight my replacement. I've earned that much, haven't I? RRARRR!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Black Lantern Azrael...you're just so adorable with all the new attitude and growling and stuff.

And Merry Christmas to Diamondrock and Doctor Polaris.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right, Black Lantern Azrael, kill that Moon Knight wannabe who they replaced you with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home